Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Developmental Progress Achievement Status Update: Shuffling through Late-October

There has been a bit of a lull here on the trailer building front. I blame it on graduate school and home depot being out of all standard sized cobalt drill bits (fifty percent off sale, blessing or curse?). Some fault, at least on my end, can be attributed to Halloween and my crafty moments going towards a costume that is dangerously close to being bike impossible.

But today I got out the hacksaw, ponied up some money for a not-on-sale drill bit, and got part of the way towards making brackets. If this design becomes one we want to use again I think we are going to need to find a better way to cut metal. Hand hacksaw just isn't cutting it (sorry).

I also need to start carrying my camera around. The other eve as I was biking up red river, my friend and I were passed by a man hauling a very calm looking dog in a rear-mounted, wire bike basket. The dog had to sit up pretty straight to even fit but he seemed solid.

It looked a lot like this actually.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's really impressive!